INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED USE OF THIS WEB
1. This web may not be modified or altered in any way.
2. This web may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
3. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Bossanova Content and User Content.
4. Bossanova reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print this web at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Bossanova .
TRADEMARKThe trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed in this web are the property of Bossanova or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Bossanova or such third party that may own the Marks.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTIONBy accessing this Site, you and Bossanva agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web shall be governed by the statutes and laws of New Zealand, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Bossanova also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Supreme Court of Auckland with respect to such matters.
PRICES (if applicable)This website might contain price information. The price advertised may not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate fluctuations. This means that because we are based in New Zealand, we have to convert your purchase to New Zealand dollars at the exchange rate on the day it is processed. So if you purchase on this website, you will always be charged the equivalent in New Zealand dollars at the bank exchange rate of the day.
* To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
* To help you quickly find services or information on this web.
* To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
* To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Bossanova .
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Bossanova will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Bossanova or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Bossanova and its family of Web sites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Bossanova , its Web sites, or the public.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, Bossanova will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Bossanova may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues related to our product. You will not be able to choose to un-subscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You can:
* View and edit personal information you have already given us.
* Subscribe or cancel subscriptions to newsletters about our services and products.